CONSTRUCTION OF 33KV LINE AT AKWANGA FEEDER ARUBA TRANSMISSION S/S LAFIA, NASSARAWA STATE
The Supply, Construction, Testing, and Commissioning of the Akwanga 33kv line and re-adjustment of 6 no. 11kv pole away from the route of 33kv feeder. The line would be 20KM long.
Services to be provided are:
• Supply of 33kV materials
• Testing and Commissioning
Project Starting Date: 05.01.2020
Project End: 16.03.2020
Category: Transmission Work and Project Management
To construct the 33kV line, we have to do the following.
- Procuring and Transportation of Materials
- Digging and backfilling holes
- Erecting, Beaming and Dressing sectional and intermediate of Poles
- Installing Complete Stay and Earthing
- Installing Insulators
- Stringing 33kV lines
- Testing and Energizing the lines