Project Management and Consulting
We help clients across all sectors unlock opportunities to meet the rising demand for power, maintain secure and reliable energy supplies, reduce greenhouse gas emissions, and deliver future energy schemes to help create a sustainable world.
The energy sector is in transformation: economic power shifts, resource constraints, technological advancements, population growth, rapid urbanization, the industrialization of emerging economies, energy consumption levels, power generation capacities, as well as environmental challenges and resource shortages are all global trends that are having a powerful influence on the sector.
From initial development and planning studies through to front-end design, project management and commissioning, Q-tech provides multidisciplinary engineering, technical, and project delivery services at all phases of a project. We help clients across all sectors—buildings, oil and gas, mining, industrial, transport, and infrastructure—unlock opportunities to meet the rising demand for power.
- Feasibility Studies
- Project Resource Assessments
- Technology Evaluations
- Preliminary, Front-End, and Detailed Engineering
- Advanced Energy Simulations
- Owner’s Engineer
- Third-Party Due Diligence
- Engineering, Procurement, and Construction Management (EPCM)
- Construction Supervision
- Environmental Assessments and Permitting
- Energy Management
- Energy Efficiency Audits and Assessments
- Technology/Innovative/Catalytic Procurement of New Energy-Efficient Products and Building Components
- Energy Policy Design and Evaluations
- Energy Scenario Analysis
- Socio-Economic and Business Economic Analysis
- Project Simulations/Visualization